The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games : Suzanne Collins

Suzanne Collins at first was a T.V. show writer who worked for the popular station Nickelodeon. She has written many books including The Underland Chronicles series, When Charlie McButton Lost Power, and the Hunger Games series. The most popular books she has written are The Hunger Games series. It has won over 20 awards including being a #1 New York Times Bestseller  and USA Today Bestseller. She currently lives in Connecticut with her family and two cats.

The Hunger Games : Why I Chose this book

The reason why I chose this book is because the movie is coming out and it inspired me to read the book.  When I read the summary of the book I knew that I would enjoy it. I have heard a bunch of people from children in my class to ramdom people saying that the book is great. I have always wondered what at book would be like that the time line is set in the future. 

The Hunger Games: Characteristics of Katniss and Peeta

Katniss and Peeta show characteristics as brave people but loving souls. Katniss and Peeta are adventurous, hopeful, and energetic. Furthermore, they have the kindness and affection of those who have not been in the Hunger Games. Peeta saved Katniss during the Hunger Games which showed that he is loving towards her. Katniss hunted every day to make sure she had food for herself and Rue, which shows that she is adventurous but loving at the same time. Katniss and Peeta share the same characteristics but are their own unique and individual person in their own special way.

3 thoughts on “The Hunger Games

1. I absolutely LOVED this book!!! This post was explained REALLY well! I wrote a quick one too!:) Who do you like better? Gale or Peeta?? I like Gale!:)
    🙂
    (¯`·._.· Sophia ·._.·´¯)

• Thank you so much for your kind words. That is awesome that you read the Hunger Games. What book are you on ? I love Gale and Peeta both but if I had to choose I would choose Peeta. Because he was always trying to help Katniss. I will make sure to keep checking your blog. Keep looking at mine because I update it all the time !!!!!!!!!!!

-Ashley